Friday, March 6, 2015

A fun blouse

Yup, just one picture today.  :)  I wore my camel suit, but I pulled out one of my old blouses that is super fun.  The brown crinkly fabric and ties at the sleeves are just neat, and it went well with the suit.  This is an example of a nice-looking and fun item from a juniors department - sometimes they have great things, much more interesting than the items that are actually made for people our age.

If you've wondered how I always have just a tiny triangle of camisole showing - I pin my blouses to my cami.  Cotton button-downs stay put just fine, but for more silky blouses, I've found that pinning them just a tiny bit at the placket holds them in place perfectly, and makes it so I don't have to be adjusting myself throughout the day.  And then I have that just-right little triangle of cami showing through, and the collar stays where it is supposed to.

(Blouse: A Junior's department, but I don't remember where.  Cami: Forever 21.  Suit: J-crew factory.  Shoes: Macy's. Belt: Banana Republic - oh, I tend to buy some of my belts in size Medium because I wear them with low-rise pants that hit at the hip.  It's probably worth mentioning - it took me a while to figure out that I had to order belts in such large sizes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment