Saturday, July 11, 2015

Vacation outfit 3: a nice dinner out with friends



Friday night we went to dinner with a friend in the city.  It was a nice chance for me to wear one of my Herve leger dresses.  I also took my leather jacket to wear over if it got cold outside - but I didn't have to use it!  

I included a photo of the breast petals (pasties) that is wore because I had to do a lot if searching to find info on these.  If you really don't need a bra - and this dress provides a lot if support so I don't, these can provide just that bit of coverage, in case it gets chilly.  :). These ones are fashion forms (https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000144OHU/ref=ya_aw_oh_pii) and stuck well, but came off well too.  It has fairly negative comments in amazon, but all for being too dark.  I'm darker anyway, but also, I'm not really planning to wear items that are both backless and sheer.  I sortof want to see just what those women were wearing that it was a problem!

Finally, I probably would have worn edgier shoes at home with my full shoe wardrobe but these are great heels with both dresses and saris, so perfect for this trip.

(Dress, Herve leger from lollipuff, bracelet from outnet, ring ?? Can't remember!, earrings White House black market, shoes dsw, purse Rebecca minkoff from nordstrom (removable strap turned into a clutch - such a great versatile travel purse.)

1 comment: