Wednesday, July 8, 2015

A grown-up romper

I love rompers and jumpers.  I think they can be a little tricky to pull off, but they are comfortable and fashionable - that combination doesn't happen all that often.  I finally found a romper designed for grownups that actually fits me!  And because it is a little more grown up, I can wear it for just slightly nicer occasions.  :)  This was the outfit I wore to a 4 year old's bounce house birthday party.  I was able to carry 2 year old up the bouncy slide's ladder and come down the slide with her, run around, etc., but I still dressed up a bit.  I'm big on dressing up a bit for birthday parties - I figure it's a sign of respect.

I'm also super excited about my new chunky-heeled sandals.  I've been looking for something like these for *years*!  But most were pretty expensive, or just didn't fit me right.  And this isn't an item I'm going to wear a ton, so I didn't want to spend a ton.  I finally found this pair at Target!!  The buckles on the lower straps allow me to tighten the sandals to fit my slim feet, and the chunky heel was just the right level of chunkiness and just the right height for me.  

So - a grown up daytime romper outfit.  :)  

 (Romper: White house black market, Cardigan: J-crew factory, Sandals: Target)

No comments:

Post a Comment