Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Rainy day brights

There's something about a rainy day that makes me want to wear bright colors!  If the sun isn't shining, I should add a little color myself!  :) 

I haven't worn these slacks in a while, but they are so amazing.  They are high-quality wool, and there is just something about how high-quality wool drapes and looks that can't be matched by cheaper fabrics.

(Pants: J-crew (Yes, it's more expensive than j-crew factory, but the fabrics and stitching are better. Sometimes I'm willing to splurge, or I get lucky in stalking the website for sales, or I get *really* lucky with a perfectly-timed recent-markdown store visit (this happens like once every 5 years, but I buy a lot when it does!). :) ), Shirt: Martin and Osa (oh how I miss them), Blazer: Ann taylor, Boots: Banana Republic, Earrings: White house black market)

No comments:

Post a Comment