Monday, October 27, 2014

New black blazer


I am really excited about my new black blazer.  I think a stylish blazer can make so many outfits look better.  I'm hoping to get a lot of use out of this one.

I totally lucked out on finding this.  It sold out at most stores even at its crazy high full price (about $2500).  But I got it at Saks off 5th, my favorite of the department store outlets, for just $200.  I'm guessing it was a late return, or something like that.  And I got a little mid-week shopping in (the best time to find good deals before they get snatched up) thanks to jury duty ending half an hour early - early enough to do a little shopping, but not early enough to go to work.  :)

(Blazer: Zac Posen, from Saks off 5th.  The rest you've seen before.  :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment