Friday, October 17, 2014

Jeans and a t-shirt


This purse is my favorite super-practical purse for when I will be running after kids, carrying lots of stuff, etc.  It's not as cute as some of my others, but I still like it a lot.  It has the short strap and long adjustable cross-body strap.  It has multiple inside and outside pockets for organizing, but one easy to see in main compartment.  And the metallic bronze color is just a little interesting while being neutral enough to go with everything. And of course it's real leather, which is a thing with me.  The best part: I got it pretty cheap, so I don't mind if it gets dirty or sandy or wet or random other stuff that happens to it.  (Purse: Franco Sarto, ordered off of Amazon!  It was also at Nordstrom Rack but sold out before I had time to go in.  I think the Amazon prices are better anyway. *Anyway,* this one is sold out, but the general point is that Amazon can be a good place to find stuff, and I never knew that until last year when I was trying to do *all* my shopping from home. And Franco Sarto apparently makes purses!  :) )

I also love this t-shirt.  I feel cute even though I'm just wearing jeans and a t-shirt.  

(Shirt: Target, Jeans: Joe's jeans, bought from Marshall's (I do love designer denim, but *most* of the time I don't pay full price for it.), flats: my favorite Ferragamo's from Filene's basement.  I'm seriously thinking about paying regular retail prices for a second pair of Ferragamo's given how much I've used this first pair...  but I still dream of finding a pair on super-discount somewhere. Purse: Franco Sarto, from Amazon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment