Monday, August 18, 2014

Happy Monday


I tend to favor sheaths for work, but this fit-and-flare dress is one of my favorites.  The skirt is so swingy and moves nicely when I walk.  The dress is great to travel with too, since it is okay for work/daytime or evening, and never crushes or creases.  

You'll notice that I tend to wear a lot of cardigans to work in the summer.  It's hot here but it's often overly air conditioned in the office - so the cardigans are in case I get cold sitting at my desk.

(Dress: London Times, bought ages ago, I think from Macy's, Cardigan: Gap, Shoes: Yin, from a little boutique at Quincy Market in Boston - I miss that store!!  Yin is an Italian comfort shoe brand.  They combine Italian styling, fit, and craftsmanship with a little extra comfort.  But I still haven't found a store that carries them around here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment