Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Beach-town breakfast

Today is a work from home day.  In addition, I had breakfast with a friend this morning.  This is what I wore to drop the kids off and for breakfast.  But I will probably spend most of the day in an even more comfy "home dress."  :)

Sidenote: It was really hard to find shorts with a decent-length inseam that were still low-rise enough to tuck stuff in!  Stores like jcrew, white house black market, banana republic, etc., had 5" inseams that seemed like the right length for me, but they all hit at my waist!  Juniors departments and stores like Express had nice low-rise shorts, but with like 1" inseams.  This one pair from Express works, but I wouldn't mind another inch or two on the inseam...

(Top: random brand from a little teenager-y store at the mall, shorts: Express, shoes: White house black market)

No comments:

Post a Comment