Monday, September 8, 2014

Decisions Decisions


Top: Jcrew factory (similar styling and fit as Jcrew, lower prices, slightly lower quality (but for some items I don't care), pants: Express (I *finally* hemmed them - this morning - and they look so much better now!  Yay.) Shoes: Bandolino from DSW)

So here is the decision part of today's outfit.  I've had these shoes for a couple of years at least and I get tons of use out of them, but they are pretty beaten up now.  I think it's time to replace them.  After all, I thought about it today and realized, I've walked over 100 miles in these already!  There's a pair of these:

on sale for the low low price of $325, final sale...  Do I buy those, try to get my current pair fixed up, or look for another pair similar to the ones I have (i.e., $100 price range, possibly less if I get them on sale)? Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment