Monday, April 4, 2016

Rolled sleeve blazer


This blazer is about 4 sizes too big for me. But I love the way it drapes, and it's just such a nice complement to more fitted bottoms. I usually don't roll the sleeves on my blazers, but on this one it made a huge difference!  The blazer went from looking frumpy to stylish with just a few rolls of the sleeves. I also love the confident casual professional look of business wear with rolled sleeves. 

I've also officially accepted that my joints can either handle heels or handle running, but can't handle a lot of both. So expect to see more low-heel and flats outfits going forward!  I enjoy wearing my heels, but it turns out I enjoy running more!

(Pants: banana republic Sloan fit. Sweater: White House black market. Blazer: j crew. Earrings: super cute little local store.)

No comments:

Post a Comment