Monday, March 28, 2016

Replacement shoes (and belt)

 
This is basically an outfit I've worn before - I do love this dress.  But my old black comfy pumps have been dying for a long time.  They were still comfy, but just didn't look that good.  So I finally made a concerted effort to find replacements.  I did a search for the same brand online, and found out that they still made roughly the same shoe!  Woohoo!  :)  So, I bought the update.  I still have to break them in, but they definitely do look a lot better.  For fun, take a look at old vs. new:

The new ones have a more almond rather than round toe, slimmer heel (though still wide enough to be hopefully stable and comfortable), and lower-cut sides.  And they are actually more padded!  They definitely look just a bit better, besides being shiny and new. 

The belt is new too - I had a couple of different black belts die on me at the same time.  I'm still in search of a good basic one, but got a couple of fun ones, including this, for now. 

(Dress: Roland Mouret for Banana Republic, shoes: Bandolino from Macy's, belt: White house black market)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment