Monday, December 21, 2015

A work trip

In late November I went to Seattle for a couple days for work.  I gave a talk and got to pull out one of my suits.  I discovered that I have out-shrunk most of my suits and dress shirts, but my smallest suit still fits me nicely.  I will have to do some suit shopping now, though, so expect new suits in January.  :)


I also took my running gear and had a nice workout Saturday morning in the hotel gym, before flying out.  It finally occurred to me that I should show a photo of some of my workout gear, considering just how much I wear it!  There's also a lot to be said for current workout gear, and I'll do a more dedicated post soon.  But in short - if you haven't updated your workout clothes in a while, it's worth doing.  The newer stuff is just better.  In many ways.

(Suit: J-crew from back when they lined the pants, shirt: Express, Necklace: Banana Republic, Belt: White house black market, Workout clothes: Old Navy, running shoes Asics from a dedicated running store that did a fabulous job fitting me for functional running shoes, but couldn't prevent the clown-shoe look that happens at my shoe size.)

No comments:

Post a Comment