Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Silk scarf



One of my favorite websites, Lollipuff, did a blog post on Hermes silk scarf knotting cards recently.  It inspired me to bring out one of my silk scarves and wear it to work.  I got 2 compliments on my outfit, and 1 "Are you a flight attendant?"  After I said no, she added a compliment.  I'm going to take it as a success, but be warned - you face an "Are you a flight attendant?" risk if you go with a neck scarf in CA.  :)

(Shirt and suit: J-crew factory, Belt: Banana Republic, Shoes: Macy's, Scarf: Courtesy of my mother in law.  Will add brand later - can't remember right now.)

1 comment:

  1. i like it the best in the close up picture because you can see how great the scarf is. i bet it looked awesome in person.

    My flight attendant outfit has a scarf too!

    ReplyDelete